Terms of Service | Web Site Terms and Conditions
THESE WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDE IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND RESTRICT YOUR RIGHTS. IT IS THEREFORE VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FULLY AND CAREFULLY EACH TIME YOU ACCESS THIS WEB SITE.
By accessing this web site (web site, site or Site), you agree to be bound by all of the following terms and conditions (Terms):
- The sole purpose of this Site is to share the the personal opinions of the Site owner, author and visitors who choose to post comments.
- Web site visitors are authorized to view content published throughout this
web site, provided that (a) the content is used internally only for informational, non-commercial purposes;
(b) no fee is charged for distribution of any content; (c) any and all copyright or
other notices appear herein on all copies that you may share and (d) the visitor agrees with all Site Terms.
- DISCLAIMER. All information AND web site content are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. No content on this web site is intended to replace or substitute for, the information or advice given by experienced or licensed professionals. No legal representation or advice is provided in any way whatsoever. You assume any, and all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions made or advice given as a result of the use or selection of any content obtained from the Site. Information provided on this Site, including information concerning any products or their use, is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. You should personally verify all content, statements and opinion herein.
- Any product or technology referenced or published on this Web site may be the subject of Intellectual Property rights reserved by its licensors or owners, and are not licensed hereunder.
- WARRANTY. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. IN NO EVENT WILL THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITES, THE INFORMATION, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE ALSO MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
- All content on this web site consists entirely of personal opinions of the site owner, authors and readers. Content from the site owner, author's and contributing reader comments is often biased and skewed based upon particular experience, personal interests and vested interests. There should be no assumption or expectation of content neutrality or independence with regard to writing style, views, analysis, research, opinions or other content throughout this site. Much content is from the web site owner who is an industry practitioner and therefore possesses bias and views relative to individual circumstances which may not be shared across the industry and may not be complete or accurate. This site owner operates the site in an individual capacity. This site is purely the domain, expression, product and communication outlet of the site owner, author(s) and readers who choose to contribute.
- Pen names (sometimes referred to as alias names) by the site owner, authors and readers are permitted and are used in order to ensure privacy and/or anonymity.
- Web site content is believed to be accurate, however, there may be inaccuracies, inconsistencies and incomplete information.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. Any and all challenges and/or legal claims shall be governed solely in the county, state and country of this web site owner.
- Messages posted are the opinion and responsibility of the person making the post.
- We are not responsible for any messages posted nor the consequences of following any advice offered within blog, forum or other community posts.
- You agree not to hold any owner, employee, member, participant, affiliate or volunteer of this Web site liable for statements made within any page of this web site.
- By posting to this web site you grant the web site owner the right to republish your posts as we wish.
- Private messages for the sake of solicitation or promotion are not permitted.
- Discussions of adult businesses are not permitted.
- Foul language is not permitted.
- Participants may not post words or URLs that are censored by adding spaces, dots, or substituting characters; or by any other means in an attempt to defeat any censors put in place by this forum.
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- Personal attacks are not permitted.
- Any abuse towards any other person in any form are not permitted.
- Politics: We're here to support each other in our endeavors, not argue about politics.
- Visitor registrations and registration information to this site may be shared with relevant business partners.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without advance notice. It is therefore important that web site readers immediately visit this Terms page each and every time accessing this web site.
- Personal identification and related input provided to this web site is periodically purged for privacy and information security purposes.
- Trademarks and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Site and its affiliates, and other third-party vendors.
- These Terms represent the entire Terms for this Site. These Terms supersede any and all prior or other written and oral communications for the subject hereof. If there is a dispute among Terms between this Terms page and any other Site page, this Terms page shall prevail.